***Für diese Stelle ist das Verstehen der englischen Sprache erforderlich, weshalb die Stellenausschreibung in englischer Sprache verfasst ist.
We are the only solar brand that delivers on your solar systems full potential by combining our own hardware and software to maximize the yield of your solar installation. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Account Manager who is motivated by helping our customers grow and reach their full potential. Working closely with the Sales Manager, you will manage an existing portfolio of Autarco Dealers (resellers and installers). The Account Manager is expected to pro-actively contact existing accounts to generate repeat sales as well as develop new opportunities.
The Account Manager deals with sales inquiries from customers, provides solar PV system designs and quotes and drives repeat business. Through the use of Autarco tools and guidelines, the Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are well designed and in line with Autarco principles.
Based on their dealings with accounts, the Account Manager will be expected to provideinput into sales process improvement and related IT development.
What will you be doing?
- Grow turnover from existing accounts.
- Provide sales support service including PV system design support.
- Manage relationships with accounts.
- Train your accounts in using our superior PV software.
- Help your accounts with the commercial set up and generating end-customer quotes.
- Assist your Sales Manager with business development where required.
- Represent Autarco at fairs and gatherings a few times a year with our sales team.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of sales experience in the solar PV industry.
- A real customer service attitude who always delivers on promise and loves helping customers.
- Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy.
- Be pro-active and driven with a problem solving mentality.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, good in English and preferably a third language.
- MS Office and Google G Suite
- A feel for technical design software preferably PV design tools
- Experience with ERP systems preferably NetSuite
- Project Management
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- 32 - 40 hour work week. (Hybrid with min 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and play ping pong together.
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
Interested? Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com.