Do you have 1 to 4 years of experience as a Product Marketeer? Do you speak both English and Dutch? And are you ready to become a solar system know-it-all? Look no further as we have the perfect job for you as Autarco’s newest Product Marketeer!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, self-starting, driven Product Marketeer who will be responsible for driving Go-To-Market planning, product launch activities, product positioning, and all product, software and service related marketing assets. You will be leading the launch deliverables of new products and software, and you ensure the correct settlement when phasing out old product and marketing materials. You have a central role in the business, working closely with Product Management and Sales on product launches. You will be a source of knowledge for many regarding Autarco products.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will spearhead all marketing efforts for their assigned products and services. Through close collaborations with product owners, marketing content designers, account managers and product and software developers, you will be able to shape effective product marketing content, product training and customer support tools.
If you have a solid understanding of the solar energy market and are passionate about the needs and requirements of our customers (PV Installers) and end-users (rooftop owners), and you excel in developing great communication tools in order to answer them, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
What do we ask of you?
We do not expect you to tick all of the boxes, but to be comfortable with some and eager to develop yourself in all aspects.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious addition to our Marketing team
- At least 1 year of experience as a product marketer, with significant product development and go-to-market product experience, ideally in B2B solar energy industry or otherwise comparable technical businesses, products and services.
- Proven positive track record with verifiable results
- Full time availability (hybrid with minimum of 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Good command of both the English and Dutch language, fluent both orally and in writing (Spanish and German language skills are highly valued)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to details
- Self-starter experienced working with minimal supervision
- A passion for making the world a better and greener place
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive base salary and annual profit sharing
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- Personal budget for professional development and training
- 25 vacation days per year
- An informal but professional working environment with a real scale-up spirit
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you
- Hybrid working model: a lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have a company lunch together
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world
At Autarco we love making an impact by accelerating the transition to solar energy. We do this by giving solar installers super powers by combining our high quality hardware (modules, inverters, etc.) with our innovative software. This allows them to work much more effectively and sell and install more solar installations than their competitors. With us installers can easily design, sell, install and maintain solar power systems.
We believe that work should be fun. A happy and fulfilled team is our number one priority. We are a hard working team, with an informal and “tell it how it is” culture. Our working environment is dynamic, with short communication lines and most of all fun. We are a close-knit team, where everyone works together with mutual respect. Thinking along and showing initiative is strongly encouraged in everybody, because we do it together! Working in a team is just as natural for us as generating solar energy.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
What is the next step?
Are you interested in taking the next step and do you fit (most of) the requirements? Contact our recruiter Ohinya for more information or apply directly by emailing your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruiter will review your application and will contact you within 2 working days to schedule the initial interview. The next step is an interview with the hiring manager Marc and Ohinya. When successful, you’ll be invited to do an assessment and have another conversation with one of our other members of the leadership team. If all are successful, we’ll make you an offer and hope to welcome you soon in Eindhoven!