***Für diese Stelle ist das Verstehen der englischen Sprache erforderlich, weshalb die Stellenausschreibung in englischer Sprache verfasst ist.
We are the only solar brand that delivers on your solar systems full potential by combining our own hardware and software to maximize the yield of your solar installation. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
As our Product Owner, your main responsibility is to articulate the voice of our customers and other stakeholders to the development team to ensure valuable outcomes that drive further growth of Autarco. With your strong technical affinity and keen eye for customer- and end user needs you play a pivotal role in maximising our business impact and technical excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Own product backlog.
- Own own outcome of increments.
- Establish priorities, manage stakeholder expectations.
- Protect the technical integrity and long-term viability of our software.
- Oversee planning and execution of events, in particular the large industry exhibitions.
- Contribute to goal-setting, road mapping, resource planning and release planning.
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrable experience as Product Owner.
- Huge pro: PV experience.
- Strong technical affinity.
- Ability to weigh business benefits for a given technical solution and vice versa.
- Empirical mindset.
- Advocate of continuous improvement.
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- 32 - 40 hour work week. (Hybrid with min 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and play ping pong together.
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
Do you want to join a fast-growing company that’s changing the face of the solar industry?Don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or via LinkedIn.