System Performance Analyst
Eindhoven Area | Full time
We are the only solar brand that delivers on your solar systems full potential by combining our own hardware and software to maximize the yield of your solar installation. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials & components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
Solar PV - System Performance Analyst
The System Performance Analyst is a customer care role with the responsibility to ensure that all Autarco systems reach their full potential. You will be working with the rest of the Customer Care Team and be in direct contact with our customers across Europe. You will be using Autarco integrated solar software to verify system performance, ensure continual monitoring and assist in the resolution of underperformance problems. This is the perfect role for a recent engineering graduate or someone with recent experience in solar after sales or engineering looking to take their next step.
What will you be doing?
- Complete remote due diligence checks on installed systems to ensure that the digital twin is a match to the physically installed system. Ensuring that performance is as expected.
- Communicate and explain to Dealers when changes are required to systems that have failed our remote due diligence.
- Provide 1st level support for Dealers and End Customers and escalate to Escalate cases to 2nd level support or sales as required.
- Communication Issues
- Sales Support
- Basic Inverter resolution
- Analyse monitoring data and performance reports to detect and diagnose performance issues. Create and execute plans to increase performance.
- Raise cases in issue management system and keep them up to date.
- Administration and reporting of product returns, product certification.
- Testing of software development and creation of requirements to drive software improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a customer facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Energy Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ambition to grow in a technical after sales engineering role.
- Enthusiasm for solar power and renewable energy.
- Good command of the English language (plus one other European language).
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- 32 - 40 hour work week. (Hybrid with min 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and
play ping pong together
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
Interested? Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.