- Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model)
- Work Schedule: Full-time (32 to 40 hours per week)
- Salary Range: Competitive salary of 4000 - 5500 Euros Gross per month
- Core Experience: 2 years to 10 years
- Language: Professional proficiency English (Dutch can be an added advantage)
Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users, offering a range of PV hardware, including solar panels, inverters, and mounting materials for residential and commercial installations.
But what truly sets us apart is our game-changing software-enabled services. Our software team has developed a range of powerful tools that help dealers create detailed PV system designs using aerial imagery and shade detection; calculate long-term kWh yield projections as well as business cases; successfully sell their projects to end customers; and easily manage their installed base with issue detection and advanced performance monitoring. In-house developed software is vital to much of our proposition and many of our processes.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
What will you be doing?
As a software developer, you will be contributing to the development of important applications across the whole of our software landscape.
- Our user-facing web-based tool for fully integrated PV system design and management (tech stack: PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Angular, jQuery, OpenLayers, VueJs, MySQL);
- A data pipeline consisting of multiple collaborating services that continuously receive and process large amounts of telemetry data from tens of thousands of installed PV inverters and other devices (Node.js, TypeScript, Express, Scala, Akka, PHP, Symfony, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, GCP, Dataflow, PubSub, Alibaba Cloud, MQTT);
- A yield prediction engine that combines massive sets of global irradiance data and 3D point clouds with advanced physics algorithms to calculate expected energy yields for given PV designs (Python, Django, NumPy, pandas, Celery, MySQL);
- A dashboard for end-users and dealers to see real-time visualizations of their inverters’ performance (PHP, Symfony, jQuery, Vue, MySQL);
- A service that continuously runs advanced performance analyses to detect failures and long-term underperformance (PHP, Symfony, MySQL, GCP PubSub).
What are we looking for?
- A resourceful problem-solver who gets things done
- Extensive experience with PHP, TypeScript and SQL
- Accountability, initiative, and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Intimate knowledge of CI/CD tooling, Docker, git and Linux (Preferred)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform, ElasticSearch and Python (Preferred)
- Enthusiasm for solar PV technology and renewable energy
- An eagerness to learn new skills and share knowledge
- Experience with Symfony and/or Laravel is a big plus
- Professional proficiency English (Dutch can added advantage)
What can you expect from us?
- Attention to your personal ambitions, to help you reach full potential
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- Pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Initial HR Screening
- Technical Interview
- Skills Assessment
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya KP.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.