- Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model)
- Work Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Salary Range: Competitive salary of 3600 to 4300 Euros Gross per month
- Core Experience: Minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager (Experience in renewable energy industry is mandatory)
- Language: Professional proficiency in English (Dutch is an added advantage)
Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Our product range includes all necessary products to deliver working solar power systems, such as solar panels, inverters, monitoring, mounting materials and related items. These products are suitable for both the residential segment and large business installations. A reliable delivery of high-quality products, software and services is an essential part of our business.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
About the Role
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. As a Hardware Product Manager, you will be developing the latest solar panels, inverters, batteries and mounting systems!
The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
1) Product Strategy:
- Work closely with the management team to define the product strategy and roadmap to meet business objectives.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenues and profitability.
2) Product Planning and Roadmap:
- Research potential vendors and partners, including factory due diligence.
- Undertake competitive analysis, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Maximize the profitability of our product portfolio.
3) Product Development and Lifecycle Management:
- Collaborate closely with supply chain, marketing, software and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organisation.
4) Sales Support and Training:
- Perform product demos and training internally and externally to customers.
- Assist in the development of sales tools and marketing collateral.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager (Experience in renewable energy industry is mandatory)
- Demonstrated success overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle; defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (Product design or Engineering background is preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Enthusiasm for solar power and renewable energy.
- Professional proficiency in English (Dutch is an added advantage)
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and play ping pong together
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
- Initial HR Screening
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.