- Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model)
- Work Schedule: Full-time (32 to 40 hours per week)
- Salary Range: Competitive salary of 3000 Gross per month
- Core Experience: Minimum 1 year to 3 years
- Language: Professional proficiency Dutch (Mandatory) & English (Preferred)
Who we Are
Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users, offering a range of PV hardware, including solar panels, inverters, and mounting materials for residential and commercial installations.
But what truly sets us apart is our game-changing software-enabled services. Our software team has developed a range of powerful tools that help dealers create detailed PV system designs using aerial imagery and shade detection; calculate long-term kWh yield projections as well as business cases; successfully sell their projects to end customers; and easily manage their installed base with issue detection and advanced performance monitoring. In-house developed software is vital to much of our proposition and many of our processes.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
What you will be doing
The Junior Account Manager deals with sales inquiries from customers, provides solar PV system designs and quotes and drives repeated business. Through the use of Autarco tools and guidelines, the Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are well designed and complete in line with Autarco principles.
Based on their dealings with accounts, the Account Manager will be expected to provide input into sales process improvement and related IT development.
- Grow turnover from existing dealer relationships (accounts).
- Provide sales support service including PV system design support.
- Manage relationships with accounts.
- Assist account managers with business development where required.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in the solar PV industry.
- Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy.
- Be pro-active and driven with a problem solving mentality.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
- MS Office and/or Google G Suite
- PV design tools (preferred)
- NetSuite or other ERP system (preferred)
- Autocad (preferred)
- Project Management
What can you expect from us?
- Attention to your personal ambitions, to help you reach full potential
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- Pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Initial HR Screening
- Technical Interview
- Skills Assessment
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.