Work Location: Eindhoven, Hybrid working
Duration: 6 months, possibility to extend
Working Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
Compensation: €400 per month
Expected Start Date: as soon as possible
Language: Professional proficiency of English (Speaking and Writing), Dutch and/or Spanish and/or German language skills are an advantage
Autarco, a premium brand in solar energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Our product range includes all necessary products to deliver working solar power systems, such as solar panels, inverters, monitoring, mounting materials and related items. These products are suitable for both the residential segment and large business installations. A reliable delivery of high-quality products, software and services is an essential part of our business.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
About the role
As a Marketing Intern, you'll play a crucial role in our marketing team, collaborating closely with the Integrated Marketing Campaign Lead to drive integrated marketing campaigns. You'll work alongside experienced professionals from sales and marketing, as well as external agencies, focusing on email marketing, lead generation, websites, and events. This role presents an excellent opportunity for students to explore diverse marketing principles, bolster your learning curve, and start your career. Join our rapidly growing and passionate team, ready to embark on numerous exciting projects where you can develop and show your skills and potential. Apply now to kickstart your journey with us!
What will you be doing?
- Support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, emphasizing on digital channels, content management, and performance analysis.
- Lead the monthly newsletter process, from creating content to analyzing its performance.
- Manage website activities, including content development and analyzing its performance.
- Conduct competitor analysis to strengthen the effectiveness of communications across customers' journeys and touchpoints.
- Be a great help to the marketing team on our daily challenges with enthusiasm.
- Dig deep into researching customers' journeys and buyer personas to uncover valuable insights that guide smart decision-making.
What are we looking for?
- Currently studying a Bachelor's or Master's degree in fields like Business Economics, Marketing, Communication or International Business.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn, structured approach, and strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign.
- Hands-on, proactive, and enthusiastic approach.
- Passion for green energy and an international working environment.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. Proficiency in Dutch, German or Spanish would be a significant advantage.
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to take the initiative and to lead projects
- An open, motivated, and energetic team
- An informal but professional working environment with a real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Frequent team getaways
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station,
- Catered lunch at the office together with all colleagues
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.