Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model)
Work Schedule: Full-time
Salary Range: Competitive salary of 3000 to 5500 Euros Gross per month
Experience: 2 years to 5 years (Minimum of 2 years of PV distribution sales experience)
Language: Dutch and English [Writing/Speaking] (Knowledge of German / French language is an advantage)
Who we are
Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users, offering a range of PV hardware, including solar panels, inverters, and mounting materials for residential and commercial installations. While other solar systems are assembled using components from multiple brands, Autarco manufactures all the elements used in its solutions.
But what truly sets us apart is our game-changing software-enabled services. Our software team has developed a range of powerful tools that help dealers create detailed PV system designs using aerial imagery and shade detection; calculate long-term kWh yield projections as well as business cases; successfully sell their projects to end customers; and easily manage their installed base with issue detection and advanced performance monitoring. In-house developed software is vital to much of our proposition and many of our processes.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. It is your challenge to obtain, retain and build our network of authorized dealers. You use your extensive network and knowledge and expertise of the (solar) energy and installation market. You will be supported by an amazing team of sales engineers, account managers and technical customer care specialists.
The business development manager deals with sales inquiries from customers, provides solar PV system designs and quotes and drives repeated business. Through the use of Autarco tools and guidelines you will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are well designed and complete in line with Autarco principles.
- Develop a portfolio of potential customers through networking, market research, events and telemarketing
- Provide sales support service including PV system design support
- You will be utilizing your existing networks of PV installers, follow up marketing leads and develop leads out of your own initiative and show them how Autarco can reduce their failure cost, increase success rates, outcompete competitors and increase their bottom line
- Close the first deal, turn the prospect into a first time Autarco customer
- Train new customers in how to work with Autarco’s software and processes in order for them to autonomously sell the Autarco proposition, deliver happy end customers and reach their targets
- MS Office
- Google G Suite
- PV design tools
- Experience with CRM applications (NetSuite)
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the solar PV sector is a must with a large network of EPC’s/PV installers/retailers active in the rooftop space.
- Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy
- Be proactive and driven with a problem solving mentality
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time management and planning skills
- All-round knowledge of PV systems and challenges experienced by PV installers
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
What can you expect from us
- Attention to your personal ambitions, to help you reach full potential
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- Pension scheme
- Company car
- Personal budget for professional development and training
- 25 vacation days per year
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Initial HR Screening
- Technical Interview
- Skills Assessment
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.