PV Inverter After Sales Support
Eindhoven Area | Full time
We are the only solar brand that delivers on your solar systems full potential by combining our own hardware and software to maximize the yield of your solar installation. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials & components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
PV Inverter After Sales Support
This role is a part of our after sales team with shared responsibility to ensure that all Autarco systems reach their full potential. You will be helping our Dealers to diagnose and resolve the most complex issues that related to inverter functionality and system performance. Do you have a strong track record in troubleshooting PV installation problems and recognize what a capacitor and IGBT look like when you look inside a PV inverter? If yes, this could be the perfect position for you to come and reach YOUR full
What will you be doing?
- Provide remote and on-site support for our Authorized Dealers, including system installation assistance, commissioning and preventative / corrective maintenance for residential and commercial solar systems.
- Provide instructions related to product operation and maintenance, including both basic maintenance training at the customer site and advanced training.
- Prioritize in-bound requests for support based on system size, potential loss of performance and the service level offered by Autarco.
- Inspect returned products to understand root cause of product failure and related improvement programs.
- Maintain overall customer satisfaction, including a strong emphasis on contractual commitments regarding response time and system availability.
- Act as a major stakeholder in the requirements phase of the development of our advanced solar software. Particularly in relation to predictive maintenance, pro-active monitoring and reporting.
What we are looking for?
- 3 years of experience in solar PV. Knowledge of inverter and/or installation troubleshooting techniques.
- Electrical Engineering university degree or similar.
- Excellent English proficiency, Plus at least one other of Dutch, German or Spanish.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced challenging environment, with a problem-solving mindset.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands - this role won't be able to sponsor Visa and relocation.
- The willingness to travel occasionally to visit Dealers in other countries for on-site troubleshooting or training.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- 32 - 40 hour work week. (Hybrid with min 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and play ping pong together
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
Interested? Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com.