Are you able to provide excellent technical support via phone or email? Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you eager to turn a problem into a long term solution? Then you must be the Hardware Support Engineer Autarco is looking for!
About the role
As a Hardware Support engineer you will play a pivotal role in assisting our dealers in reaching their full potential. You do this by handling incoming calls and tickets by providing excellent technical support, identifying areas for improvement in our documentation and processes based on customer feedback, and managing hardware returns. You also educate dealers on Autarco hardware and software functionalities and make sure the support content is up to date.
A day in the life of Xiaojing, one of Autarco’s Support engineers
One of my colleagues brought her dog to the office, so a pet-cuddle is the perfect way to start the day. When I left yesterday, my marketing colleagues were doing the final touches to a support-video I asked them to produce. I noticed I was getting the exact same question numerous times about the installation of one of our inverters, so we should explain it better to our customers. I now see that the video is clear and short and I give my approval for it to be sent to our customers; that will make our customers happy!
I handle some incoming calls and take care of the priority tickets in the morning, it’s an efficient morning. There were some questions that were a bit too technical for me to take care of myself, so after the company lunch, I’ll sit down with Shiw (Product engineer) to find out what the root of the problem is. Afterwards, I’ll join the rest of the team on a trip to the warehouse, where we will do a warranty check on the returns. Super packed day today!
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of experience in similar roles;
- Technical educational background;
- Fluent in Dutch, professional in English. Proficiency in German and/or Spanish is a big plus.
- Driver’s license: Strongly preferred
- Customer-Centric Approach: Someone who puts the customer first. We prefer someone who asks for forgiveness instead of permission
- Team Player: A collaborative mindset, as you'll be working closely with our support team and other departments to deliver exceptional service.
- Adaptability: A willingness to adapt to evolving technologies and tools to provide the best support to our dealers.
- Decisiveness: You are willing to do whatever it takes to provide exceptional service to our customers and won’t take no for an answer.
- Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to analyze technical issues, troubleshoot problems, and find effective solutions promptly.
What can you expect from us in return?
- Attention to your personal ambitions, to help you reach full potential
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- Pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Hybrid working model: An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit in Eindhoven
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
At Autarco we love making an impact by accelerating the transition to solar energy. We do this by giving solar installers super powers by combining our high quality hardware (modules, inverters, etc.) with our innovative software. This allows them to work much more effectively and sell and install more solar installations than their competitors. With us installers can easily design, sell, install and maintain solar power systems.
We believe that work should be fun. A happy and fulfilled team is our number one priority. We are a hard working team, with an informal and “tell it how it is” culture. Our working environment is dynamic, with short communication lines and most of all fun. We are a close-knit team, where everyone works together with mutual respect. Thinking along and showing initiative is strongly encouraged in everybody, because we do it together! Working in a team is just as natural for us as generating solar energy.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionise the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
What is the next step?
Are you interested in taking the next step and do you fit (most of) the requirements? Contact our recruiter Ohinya for more information or apply directly by emailing your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruiter will review your application and will contact you within 2 working days to schedule the initial interview. The next step is an interview with the hiring manager Bas and Ohinya. When successful, you’ll be invited for an interview with our CEO Dan and one of your future Support colleagues.If all are successful, we’ll make you an offer and hope to welcome you soon in Eindhoven!