- Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model) (Hybrid with minimum of 3 days in Eindhoven office)
- Work Schedule: Full-time (32 to 40 hours per week)
- Core Experience: Minimum of 4 years
- Language: Professional proficiency Dutch & English (Speaking and Writing) / (Spanish & German language skills are added advantage)
Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Our product range includes all necessary products to deliver working solar power systems, such as solar panels, inverters, monitoring, mounting materials and related items. These products are suitable for both the residential segment and large business installations. A reliable delivery of high-quality products, software and services is an essential part of our business.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the Product Management team, you will spearhead all marketing efforts for their assigned products and services. Through close collaborations with product owners, marketing content designers, account managers and product and software developers, you will be able to shape effective product marketing content, product training and customer support tools.
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in an amazing business and great working environment? Look no further as we have the perfect job for you!
You are the process leader in the product development process for the launch of new products and software, and you ensure the correct settlement when phasing out old product and marketing materials. You have a central role in the business, working closely with Product Management on product launches. You will provide training for the Sales and Support departments, and provide correct documentation for the Autarco authorized dealers. You will be a source of knowledge for many regarding Autarco products.
What will you be doing?
- Drive Go-To-Market planning of product and software launches and releases
- Lead product marketing content development and improve Autarco’s product marketing content output
- Help shape product marketing assets that help (prospective) customers to sell Autarco
- Align all product marketing assets and copy with Autarco’s brand guide
- Outline product marketing deployment timelines
- Build relationships with external vendors and key stakeholders
- Set and manage product marketing budgets and track spend, with an eye for ROI
- Educate other departments on product messaging and product values for our customers and end-users
- Overall support the Marketing team’s (product marketing) campaigns and deliverables
- Maintain and manage market intelligence and development by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Use market research data to support Product Owners to determine product positioning
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey
- Outline a product timeline and oversee the project’s successful execution
- Create, update and maintain product content such as case studies, best practices, product/service comparisons, installation videos, website copy, datasheets, product and software manuals
- Assist Sales and Support colleagues when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product specifications and benefits
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a driven and ambitious addition to our Marketing team
- At least 4 years of experience as a product marketer, with significant product development and go-to-market product experience, ideally in B2B solar energy industry or otherwise comparable technical businesses, products and services
- Proven positive track record with verifiable results
- A resourceful problem solver who gets things done
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to details
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in fast-moving scale-up environment
- Self-starter experienced working with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Responsible, resourceful, enterprising and creative
- Enthusiasm for solar power and the sustainable, renewable energy market
- A passion for making the world a better and greener place
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- 25 vacation days per year.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Frequent team getaways
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station,
- Catered lunch at the office together with all colleagues
- Initial HR Screening
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.