We are the only solar brand that delivers on your solar systems full potential by combining our own hardware and software to maximize the yield of your solar installation. As a superior quality Dutch brand we only use the best materials and components, but beyond the technology, we have people who care and want to provide exceptional service levels. It’s our people more than anything else that allow us to deliver on our full potential promise.
Make every moment count with Autarco.
EU Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for the execution of our Marketing and PR strategy. Your main objectives will be to increase the brand awareness of Autarco towards installers and developers of rooftop solar in our target markets.
If you love spreading a great story, are familiar with the latest marketing practices and can inspire and lead those around you then this is the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Help them reach full potential.
- Together with the management team create and execute Marketing Plans that successfully achieve business objectives.
- Analyse and manage the performance of marketing funnels to improve conversion and provide feedback to the product team.
- Support marketing activities of our Dealer Network. Help them grow and reach their full potential.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of content for both our B2B as B2C activities.
- Oversee planning and execution of events, in particular the large industry exhibitions.
- Manage agencies and interns to further scale our marketing activities. This also includes the coordination of PR and Marcom activities.
What we are looking for?
- Fluent English and Dutch, both orally and in writing. (Spanish and German also highly valued)
- 5+ years of relevant online marketing experience in B2B environment.
- Proven track record and verifiable results.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with all relevant tools like Facebook, Google Ads, Analytics, Hotjar, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot a big advantage.
- Reporting and communication skills, in both English and Dutch.
- Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- 32 - 40 hour work week. (Hybrid with min 3 days in Eindhoven office).
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have lunch and play ping pong together.
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world.
Interested? Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com.