Autarco is looking for a Data Science intern! Would you like to dive into our PV data? Are you currently doing a study relevant to this topic? And are you able to do your internship in Eindhoven? This might be the perfect learning opportunity for you!
About the internship
With our PV systems and innovative software come tons of data. We would like to use this to its best capacity. Therefore, we are looking for a Data scientist intern, to research topics such as:
- Comparison of PV production data for a given system with the production predicted by our models. Improving the models themselves (how do the various inputs translate into predicted output), analysing data over time, etc.
- Analysing PV production, and energy consumption data at an individual location in real time, to control hardware based on this (or "smart energy management": charging your electric car when your solar panels generate surplus power);
- What other value is hidden in our PV data;
- Market data for PV: external data sources regarding market developments, energy consumption trends, pricing, etc. in the various (potential) target countries of Autarco;
- Other topics you as an intern think are interesting to us and your research.
What do we ask of you?
We do not expect you to tick all of the boxes, but to be comfortable with some and eager to develop yourself in all aspects.
- Currently doing a Computer Engineering/Data science study
- Enthusiasm for solar power and renewable energy
- Willingness to work in the office in Eindhoven
What do we offer in return?
- Good internship compensation and free lunches:
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you
- Hybrid working model: A lively office within walking distance of Eindhoven Strijp-S station, where we have a company lunch and play ping pong together
- The satisfaction you get from having a real positive impact on the world
At Autarco we love making an impact by accelerating the transition to solar energy. We do this by giving solar installers super powers by combining our high quality hardware (modules, inverters, etc.) with our innovative software. This allows them to work much more effectively and sell and install more solar installations than their competitors. With us installers can easily design, sell, install and maintain solar power systems.
We believe that work should be fun. A happy and fulfilled team is our number one priority. We are a hard working team, with an informal and “tell it how it is” culture. Our working environment is dynamic, with short communication lines and most of all fun. We are a close-knit team, where everyone works together with mutual respect. Thinking along and showing initiative is strongly encouraged in everybody, because we do it together! Working in a team is just as natural for us as generating solar energy.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionise the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
What is the next step?
Are you interested in taking the next step and do you fit (most of) the requirements? Contact our recruiter Ohinya for more information or apply directly by emailing your resume via email@example.com. The recruiter will review your application and will contact you within 2 working days to schedule the initial interview. The next step is an interview with the hiring manager Joris and team lead Marc. When successful, we hope to see you soon in our Eindhoven office!